cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Hi BMW328I, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

Your issue is very account specific and we would be unable to assist you over a Community Forum. In general, if your PayPal account has been permanently limited the reasons why this decision was made will not be disclosed. When our review team deems it necessary to permanently limit the PayPal account, it is because of an evaluation of all the information available on the account and may not be for one specific reason. 

- Siobhan 

Contributor

Is my money well invested?

I guess you didn't see my post (maybe capitals not big enough) since you replied only to the other person. 21 days of money robbed and still not a whisper from your ... banking, investment management, money dry cleaning company or whatever that is
Contributor

what your suggestion ? should I call customer service for further info to solve the issue ? 

Contributor

BMW328I I suggest you call the police. These people are disgraceful. I wonder how many millions from people and businesses they keep at any given time and what they do with it. Certainly no interest added when (IF) they give it back to you! 

Contributor

We know it's interest bearing on their end. Can you imagine all that cheddar? Maken' money on the float and making sure your former clients cannot withdrawal.  On top of that, making sure there's a policy of silence. Bunch of thugs PayPal is. 

Highlighted
Contributor

This doesn't help at all due to there NEVER being any "tasks" to complete. My account is a personal account at that.

Hello you have permanently banned me from using PayPal without going thru your steps that you show you follow here on your site.

I did not get an opportunity to even know there was a problem . I woke up and got a nasty note saying I could no longer use your services because I  

violated your use policy . I have no idea what I violated.  You say on your site that you have a resolution center and we get to go in and find out if our account has been compromised or hacked you have not even given me a chance to find out what the heck is going on I do not sell anything.

I had some online company rip me off a month ago and now you are banning me  permanently and not even letting me find out what it is all about this is very unfair at not a very nice way to run a business. The least you should do is follow your own steps that you state you give your customers before 

making a final determination . You are not the law . You have your facts wrong.

Contributor

i need to help 

I have also the same issue. Please help me how to resolve this. May be this issue is due to as I have created another PayPal account. I accept my mistake. I request you to please resolve my issue.
Contributor

My account has been permanently limited. Why? I believe it had to do with me disputing a purchase my credit card told me was a duplicate, and because of that, I've been given the maximum punishment with no chance of overturning if customer service was right (and was very unhelpful for it by just reading from a script and ignoring what I had to say). I used this service for 6 or so years now with no issues and now I'm treated like a criminal. Is there really no way of overturning this? The irrationality of it all makes me think an "anti-fraud" bot did this. I'll provide whatever I need to in order to get my account back.