cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

PAYPAL THIEVES ARE HOLDING MY MONEY FOR 20 DAYS AND COUNTING AND THEY NEVER REPLIED TO MY MESSAGES

PAYPAL THIEVES ARE HOLDING MY MONEY FOR 20 DAYS AND COUNTING AND THEY NEVER REPLIED TO MY MESSAGES.

EVERYDAY I GO THROUGH THE STEPS AND GET A AUTO-MESSAGE SAYING THEY WILL BE IN TOUCH IN 24 HOURS. IT HAS BEEN NOW 480 HOURS AND THEY DON'T EVEN ACKNOWLEDGE MY CONTACTS. IT'S LIKE I DON'T EXIST.

PURE THIEVING /ROBBING!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

HI, 

I have been using my PayPal account since 2010 in the past 3 years I start my own business and I become self employed by reselling online on some website in June my account was limited and I really don't know what the straight reasons the only things I got on the email says my account has risk . 

in my account as seller almost 200-250 transaction and 100 - 150 transaction as buyer . As seller I always stand behind my sale and I solve all the disputes against me immadeitly . 

in April I have received like 3-4 transaction for items I'm selling over $2K each transaction has same names with different address so the site I posted my item in, they contact me and advice to refund all transaction cause it's fraudulent which I did immediately . 

on May I purchased an item for $660 and when the mail man came to deliver the package it was looks weird so to protect my self I refused the package and I asked the mail man to return the package to the sender which they did and tracking number was showing as refused and its on the way to the sender and I raised dispute told the seller I didn't feel comfortable about the package so I refused to take it and its on the back to you . He/She told me no worries as soon as I receive it back I will issue you full refund I waited almost 6-8  days and I never heard back from the seller so I escalated the dispute to force the refund after 10 days the seller never responded so PayPal they decided it on my favor and refund my money two days later after I got the refund that limited my account . 

what I have done wrong if I refused the package what I have done wrong to deserve the limitation ? I believe you guys should go further on the dispute and see if the seller was honest he/she won't ignore the dispute and never response to PayPal request . Please someone help me to get my account restore cause this is my main household income and this decision hurt my life . 

other than those issue I have nothing in my account to make call it risk I have 5 stars review in all sites I was selling in and I have many return customers cause they are happy with their purchased . No questions if any buyer report any kind of issue in the item I approve the return on the spot I worked hard to earn trusted seller on all site why would fraud buyer or dishonest seller turn my life upside down if I'm not in fault .

Highlighted

Hi BMW328I, 

Thank you for contacting the PayPal Community Forum. 

Your issue is very account specific and we would be unable to assist you over a Community Forum. In general, if your PayPal account has been permanently limited the reasons why this decision was made will not be disclosed. When our review team deems it necessary to permanently limit the PayPal account, it is because of an evaluation of all the information available on the account and may not be for one specific reason. 

- Siobhan 

Highlighted
Contributor

Is my money well invested?

I guess you didn't see my post (maybe capitals not big enough) since you replied only to the other person. 21 days of money robbed and still not a whisper from your ... banking, investment management, money dry cleaning company or whatever that is
Highlighted
Contributor

what your suggestion ? should I call customer service for further info to solve the issue ? 

Highlighted
Contributor

BMW328I I suggest you call the police. These people are disgraceful. I wonder how many millions from people and businesses they keep at any given time and what they do with it. Certainly no interest added when (IF) they give it back to you! 

Highlighted
Contributor

We know it's interest bearing on their end. Can you imagine all that cheddar? Maken' money on the float and making sure your former clients cannot withdrawal.  On top of that, making sure there's a policy of silence. Bunch of thugs PayPal is. 

Contributor

This doesn't help at all due to there NEVER being any "tasks" to complete. My account is a personal account at that.
Highlighted

Hello you have permanently banned me from using PayPal without going thru your steps that you show you follow here on your site.

I did not get an opportunity to even know there was a problem . I woke up and got a nasty note saying I could no longer use your services because I  

violated your use policy . I have no idea what I violated.  You say on your site that you have a resolution center and we get to go in and find out if our account has been compromised or hacked you have not even given me a chance to find out what the heck is going on I do not sell anything.

I had some online company rip me off a month ago and now you are banning me  permanently and not even letting me find out what it is all about this is very unfair at not a very nice way to run a business. The least you should do is follow your own steps that you state you give your customers before 

making a final determination . You are not the law . You have your facts wrong.

Highlighted
Contributor

i need to help