cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Contributor

Re: getting help for limitations

very true, I waited an hour just to see that the line was hung up before a rep answered.

Contributor

Amen
Contributor

My account still in limitation although has been upload document, has been contact paypal support and they are too long to response. How to get fastest support?

Hello Fiki_Hafana,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna

I understand. However if you contact our Customer Care team through our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal, we will be able to help you further. 

-Donna

Contributor

This is the worst customer service experience in my life, paypal you now are killing my business

Limit the account due to transaction amt exceed the quota? Fine, after submit all the doc for verification, (all the item verified with green ticked on every single items) and yet my business account is still freeze, no money in and out.  I received phone calls from my customer that not able to complete the payal payment online beacause of this account limitation. I emailed the customer support more than 10 times in the past of 5 days and with all the same ROBOT answers. PLEASE GO TO THE DASH BOARD PAGE AND RE-SUMIT THE DOC... . YOUR SYSTEM IS SO BUGGY! This is a deadlock loop froever here. I can not do anything in the dash board as all the items are already verified and ticked. There not even a link to click. What can I do? I just want my money back now and switch to STRIPE asap. 

Contributor

Why does my withdrawal status show "Complete" but the fun...

Why does my withdrawal status show "Complete" but the funds aren't in my bank account?
Pl
New Community Member

I am new to Paypal and I have changed from Business to Pe...

I am new to Paypal and I have changed from Business to Personal but still the limitation are there and I cannot resolve since I dont have proof of business.

Can somebody help me?

New Community Member

Agree on BS

I'm also stuck, can' access my money or receive more payments. All the verification items are ticked green. You replied me that the proof of address isn't good enough but that's all I have since I rent my housing. I can't run my business using PayPal just because I rent? 

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: I am new to Paypal and I have changed from Business to Pe...

Did anyone give you a response having the same issue and can't find a resolution anywhere