Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limited after request withdraw

Help
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi there - hope you are all well ! PayPal has still not released my funds - they said that they needed me to upload some documents which i did ! driving license etc - however in the notification there is still a small number 1 in there and when i click it it asks me for the same thing ! It keeps saying to me someone will get back to you to discuss my limitations .  have done nothing wrong..

paypal is being very unfair and i am upset as i cannot sell anymore on ebay - this is slowing down a lot of things - you can expect me to just sit here all day not working while you hold my money !!! I have posted all items and done everything theyve asked for, this normally does not happen to me ! can someone please just tell me whether they will lift the limitation and release my money for me soon. nobody replies to my emails, furthermore nobody picks up the phone due to covid 19 but thats understandable atm. however they really do still need active agents on there webchats and provide more ways of contacting paypal rather than just these options. i am really struggling with funds due to the covid 19 - and on top of that paypals frozen my funds by placing a temporary limitation on my account!! please can some one help me with this, this is really unfair.

Best Regards

Highlighted

Good luck trying to find any PayPal staff they only seem to have robots.

Highlighted
Contributor

they do on facebook just request a agent

i argued with the robot and it responded would you like to talk to an agent

then someone came on and i talked to them

they were helpful

@TurningJohn wrote:

Good luck trying to find any PayPal staff they only seem to have robots.

Highlighted
Contributor

Help
Tags (1)
Highlighted
Contributor

The exact same thing just happened to me. Nobody's explaining what I did wrong. https://www.paypal.com/disputes/?restoreaccount=true shows no open case or any indication I'm being reported for violation.
Tags (2)
Highlighted

podo ae brow...

Highlighted
Contributor

It would be illegal if you or I did that, but PayPal gets a pass.  Basically, multi-billion dollar corporations are the government.  Their campaign contributions totaling hundreds of million dollars guarantees that that criminal laws don't apply to them.  And, the FBI doesn't work for the people; they work for the banks and billion-dollar corporations.  If you think the FBI works for you, call them and see how they brush you off.   I know because I tried it on a minor federal crime.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Agree with the whole concept and reasoning behind limitations and happy to provide evidence, however I'm not a business so can't provide evidence I'm just selling unwanted goods from home. How do I resolve this PayPal give scripted answers on phone and email and aren't responding to my dm on Twitter.
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

I provided all the necessary documents and it's been 3 weeks already and nothing happens
http://prntscr.com/jk811h