cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitations: What You Need to Know

Highlighted
New Community Member

Re: Need help for me to get normal please

The sent you several emails and never got any response. You even removed the trace of my last message to you in my message box. My account has been limited for almost a year now.

Highlighted

Hi @Kvaka22,

It sounds like the messages in the Message Center expired and were deleted. I'm sorry that you are no longer receiving responses. If the original appeal was reviewed and denied, I'm afraid that the limitation would be permanent.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Highlighted
Contributor

What should I do to remove the permanent limitations
Highlighted
New Community Member

Sudden permanent restriction, getting my money back, "180 day hold"

I had my account "permanently restricted" unfortunately I had all my money in paypal,  over $1k.   Reading the community standards I still have no idea what could have violated the rules, the email said they could't tell me why because of security reasons, and there is nothing I can find about resolving or getting my money back.  I did call once and was basically told to there is nothing I can do, then again and pressed callback but nobody ever called me back.   From the googling I've done it looks like it was dumb to leave my money in pay-pal because the money is not safe there, but I had the account for years and never had an issue until now.  I also sent a message on the site, and emailed every Paypal email I could find but have still recieved no reply.   I'm just looking to get this resolved in a reasonable manner asap! I can't eat or pay rent, so it's kinda urgent.   Is there any better contacts at paypal, state/local agency recommendations?

thanks?

Contributor

getting help for limitations

I call BS! Just trying to talk to a paypal rep is like pulling wisdom teeth without an anesthetic !  Paypal is about as helpful as isis would be to a christian!

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: getting help for limitations

totally agree with you

Highlighted
Contributor

very true, I waited an hour just to see that the line was hung up before a rep answered.

Highlighted
Contributor

Amen
Highlighted
Contributor

My account still in limitation although has been upload document, has been contact paypal support and they are too long to response. How to get fastest support?

Highlighted

Hello Fiki_Hafana,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

As your question is very account specific, I would advise you to contact our customer care department who can help you further. You can do this by clicking on the Help and Contact link at the bottom of every PayPal page to check what your contact options are. You can also contact us via our Facebook Page or Twitter @askPayPal.

-Donna