Account Limitations:Update

Alexzandriabc_
Contributor
Contributor
In my previous post (I’m not sure how to use this so i don’t know if it shows my post about this or not) but i made a post about my account being locked. I’ve been calling, emailing, live chatting with PayPal for days. I tried everything to get a live person who could help me even pressing 0 a million times so i could get a live person instead of the automated responses. Today, i went through the whole phone process giving them my name phone number. The automatic response asked me what i was calling for, i said “account limitations” they sent the call over and put me in the wait line on hold and called back in their designated time area. I talked to a very nice spokeswoman named Jennie. She put a rush on my account stating she doesn’t want me to wait the 5 business days has it’s been 3 already & that’s the stated time PayPal’s says they’ll get back to you. She assures me she’ll contact me directly because she’ll be contacting the back office directly. The first time i called this spokesman told me he couldn’t do none of this!! It amazes me!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Alexzandriabc_

Some agents are just not trained or just doing it for a paycheck so you have to keep calling until you get the right agent. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.