Account Limitations - NOT A SELLER

derstig

I have been using paypal since they went live. Not once I sold anything using paypal, nor I received payment. I only use it to pay for things I purchase online.

Yesterday out of the blue my account hit this "limitation" problem. I was asked to upload my photo ID which I did promptly. I called customer service, waited 1 hour, spoke to a rep who couldn't really tell why this happened and apologized. She lifted the limitation.

10 minutes later, my account got limited again. This time no ID was asked, but "proof of fulfillment", "supplier receipt", and "transaction details" were being asked. This made no sense, as I never sold anything how can I provide proof of fulfillment? I also cannot provide a supplier receipt as I have no supplier that I buy things from to sell via paypal. In fact, when I click "RESOLVE" button for one of these issues in the Help Center, paypal system says "it cannot find any transaction IDs" which makes sense in that because I never sold anything it cannot find a transaction that I need to explain!

I called them back, waited 2 1/2 hours and could not reach anyone. Went to bed, and called them back this morning as soon as I woke up. I am now on the phone waiting 2 hours.

I sent them messages using message center. 

No response.

Paypal used to be a prestigious company. It sounds like they turned into walmart. Very disappointed. I have things I need to buy and I cannot buy them.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.