Account Limitation

Far28
New Community Member
Hello Team, Good day! Can someone please help me? I tried to send some money on July 2, 2021 and as I was sending some amounts to more people, I received a notice that I had to provide some information to confirm my identity. I have sent my requirements on that day. I was told that I had to wait for 1-5 days. Is it not possible to have it approved and lift my on hold status for just 1 or 2 days? I have heard from one of my friends who was on the same situation before that Paypal lifted her on hold status and got approved for only 1 day or after 24 hours... I would really appreciate if anyone can help me on this or answer my questions. I cannot call Paypal. Do you guys know Paypal's direct contact email address? Thanks in Advance!
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Joy

Hello @Far28,

I'm sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your account. If you have submitted all of the requested information, your account will move to the queue to be reviewed. Generally, reviews are completed within 3-5 business days. Unfortunately, this process cannot be expedited, as reviews are completed in the order they are received. Please continue to keep an eye on your email and PayPal account, as this is how you will receive updates.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.