cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitation

Highlighted
Contributor

Account Limitation

Hello. My name is Ahmed. Last year, I started making money on this PayPal account by selling graphic design services to my clients. This lasted from August to October, and in October you put a limit on my account. I guess you did it for a reason, because I made a mistake when I was making this PayPal. Namely, I said that I was from the USA, and in fact I was from Bosnia and Herzegovina. You told me that the limitation would last from October 2019 to March 2020. Then I gave my profile to a friend from the USA, so that she could contact you, because she knows English better than me, but she also failed to do anything. After the limit expired, it tried to contact you, but the support did not work due to the corona virus. Irrelevant. The notifications tell me that I have to confirm my identity. It says I have to enter my passport, confirm my residential address, confirm my card and bank account, and then my SSN. I have a problem, I'm a minor. I can only confirm my passport and address. I can't confirm the card and bank account because they weren't even entered in the PayPal account, and I don't know where to find SSN except on the ID card I don't have because I'm a minor. Sorry for the grammatical errors, I used Google Translate, because my English is very bad. Please help me. This money has been in this account for a year now. All I want is to send it to a friend’s PayPal account. Thank you very much.