Account Limitation

Pasindu0822
Contributor
Contributor
My account is limited. Issue is "Some of your account information is shared with an account that has a problem. Please resolve the issue in the impacted account. If you have questions or know this other account isn’t yours and need to appeal" So i dont know about another account so please help me. And this is not seller account. Im a student in my country. I cant upload that document because im not selling anything. Please help me. I need to get my account back.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Pasindu0822
Contributor
Contributor

I message to their Customer service and i told my true problem to them. In this case threr is no problem with my behavior . So they understood the matter and solved the problem after 5-7 days. You can Follow this method or you can call to paypal and tell you problem. I think surely you can solved it. Good luck!

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

pryan67
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue, and I can't seem to get a straight answer from paypal support.   They want information that shouldn't be necessary (a photo ID, FULL bank statements, a purchase receipt from my "supplier" (even though I'm not a seller of anything)), and when I go to "confirm my identity" it says that they can't continue.

Login to Me Too

gruda66
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same issue, everything like you described.

Login to Me Too

Pasindu0822
Contributor
Contributor

I Resolved My Limitation. Thank you Paypal.

Login to Me Too

gruda66
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, can you please share how long did you wait and what was the problem in the end?

Thanks a lot.

Login to Me Too
Solved

Pasindu0822
Contributor
Contributor

I message to their Customer service and i told my true problem to them. In this case threr is no problem with my behavior . So they understood the matter and solved the problem after 5-7 days. You can Follow this method or you can call to paypal and tell you problem. I think surely you can solved it. Good luck!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.