Account Limitation

DenisXeonc
Contributor
Contributor

Hello guys. I want to discuss the worst experience with PayPal and account limitations. 

At 18 may I've received a warning from Paypal, that my account could be limited and access for additional information. The first tricky question - how correctly to send documents and explanation, when text field support only around 200 symbols, and uploading supports only 5 images? I have 8 images for the requested information + a screenshot with text. The second problem - at 18 May I was warned that if I will not provide requested information - at 23 May account would be limited and I will not be able to accept money anymore. 

Right now is 28 May, docs are still under review, and PayPal account is blocked even for money withdrawing, for payments and so on(just to remember, it even is not what I was warned about). Business is fully locked. Is it a normal situation? If you know, that during COVID-19 crisis team was decreased, and all reviews need more time, why you don't give this time for your loyal customers? Crysis strike on our business too and with such situations, you make the situation even worst. Don't think that it would be good for your reputation. Is there any estimation, how much could it take?
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

Mcfaline1981
Contributor
Contributor
They closed my account
Login to Me Too

Mcfaline1981
Contributor
Contributor
So what can I do from here they said nothing
Login to Me Too

Mcfaline1981
Contributor
Contributor
I used PayPal for everything and now they just said I could no longer use the service
Login to Me Too

Mcfaline1981
Contributor
Contributor
They also did this to me asked for papers and I sent all of them and now the said I can no longer you PayPal
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.