Account Limitation

Anfield1
Contributor
Contributor

My question seems to be unanswerable and I have had more form messages and no replies than I can remember. I made a mistake setting up my business account and after a lengthy (and circular) process, finally the account was locked and I was unable to use it. This I understood and moved on and have an account that works no problem.

The issue is that I have money blocked in this account and Paypal tells me "Money will be held in your PayPal account for 180 days. After that lapse of time, we'll email you to explain how to withdraw your money."

Also telling me "You can also ask us to transfer them to another PayPal account. To do so, please send us a message through the Contact us link at the bottom of the page and provide the email address for the account where the funds are to be transferred. You may receive an automatic reply. If you do, please reply to it, re-iterating your message. It may take up to 7 working days for the transfer to take place."

Does anybody have any advice on this, Paypal Customer Service is silent and this was well before Covid-19. If somebody knows that it's useless to try I will see if it is a legal matter as I have the above messages from Paypal which are not being honored.

Thanks for any help.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ymar2
New Community Member

Pls it's over 180 days that my money has been held in the paypal account and i haven't gotten any email on how to transfer it yet 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.