Account Limitation

Mkr2060
Contributor
Contributor

I have had my Paypal for over 12 yrs now without issue, suddenly there's a "limitation" on my account, without an explanation or email. It only came to my attention when I attempted to access my account.  Additionally, an overpayment was removed from my account without any way to resolve this issue. No one to talk to or chat with. A dispute which I had w someone on eBay, was resolved in favor of the buyer but not only was the purchase price refunded but an additional 42.54, which the buyer had previously received had not been deducted from the refund. While I appreciate the unique circumstances that we are all experiencing but PayPal has indicated that their telephone support is limited. It is not limited, it has closed down entirely as is the case with EBay. I cannot fathom, how a company of this size cannot offer even a minimum level of support to its clients. I expect much better fromPaypal. I am extremely frustrated by this turn of events & would appreciate some help or advice as to how I may resolve this issue. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.