Account Limitation

Carla843
Contributor
Contributor
3 days now I've been waiting to have my account restored. I sent all required documents I haven't had any unusual or suspicious activity and I need the money in my account. I can't get a live person to speak with and I just keep going on circles. Can anyone tell me if they have gone through this and gotten their money and account back?
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carla843 

From the help pages.

Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer. You can still find answers to FAQs on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQ's here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Carla843 

From the help pages.

Due to protective measures against coronavirus (COVID-19), we currently have limited Customer Service staffing, so waiting times may be longer. You can still find answers to FAQs on this page or send us a message, though responses may take longer than usual. You can also view our coronavirus response and FAQ's here. Thank you for your patience.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.