Account Limitation

KvngRyka
Contributor
Contributor
Good day everyone please am really in need of help I have some issues with my account the name on my PayPal account and on my ID are different also haven't linked any bank or card I opened the account new to withdraw my funds from Zap Surveys cause I happened to have two accounts so was tryna avoid being banned by Zap Surveys when I got my payment into my PayPal account I tried to send the funds to my other PayPal account so I can withdraw my funds to my bank when I tried sending I got an error message that the transaction was not successful I should try later and then I logged in on PayPal's website to try again and I saw that my account has been limited I can't send, receive nor withdraw my funds and they asked me for my photo ID and I should link a card or bank and my photo ID's name is different am kinda confused cause am really in need of money and am going through this please someone should help me am pleading 🙏🙏🙏😭😭😭
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Siobhán

Hi @KvngRyka,

Welcome to the community and thank you for your post. If you have created an account using a fake name, the account may remain limited. I would suggest visiting the Resolution Center and providing what has been requested. The relevant team will review your documents and update by email along the way.

Hope this helps,

Siobhan

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.