Account Limitation

gazed
Contributor
Contributor

So, for whatever reason PayPal have decided to add a limitation to my account. Now, i use my account practically all day every day and up until today those limitations were not interfering with my day to day business, but today(in the last few hours) i can no longer purchase shipping labels from eBay.

This has really **bleep**ed me up and i have a load of labels that need printing tonight and the early hours of the morning but i cannot contact PayPal until 8am.

I also need to move some money around and of course i cannot do that either.

I can't resolve the matter via PayPal online because i don't have an updated driving licence with the correct address on, neither have i a Passport or a Government issued I.D. card so basically i am **bleep**.

Thanks a lot PayPal for being absolutely **bleep**ing useless.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rachael
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @gazed,

Thank you for posting.

I am sorry to hear that you are having an issue with a limitation on your account. If you have a driving licence that is valid we can accept this. It does not need to match the address on your account. We would ask you for a separate document to prove your address such as a bill or bank statement. 

Rachael 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.