Account Limitation

Nguyen01
Contributor
Contributor

Dear PayPal,

My PayPal account is limited. I cannot use PayPal to receive payments. How do I restore my PayPal account now? I can’t reach anyone on the phone to try and get this resolved. Any ideas how I might resolve the problem quickly and or how to reach a live person At PayPal who can help me resolve things quickly with my account?

Could you please look into my concern on my account given all the required documentation to remove the limit on my account? I have been selling goods on eBay for several years and received payment by PayPal. But over six month ago, Paypal limited my account and they didn't give me any reasons. I use this account for my small eBay business. I solved all cases that the buyers have opened on eBay, and on PayPal I have never had any open cases. Could you please check it

Sincerely, 

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Nguyen01 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Nguyen01
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass, Thank you so much. I tried sending a message and haven't gotten a reply. I tried calling paypal but they're not answering even though it's business hours. What should I do? 

Login to Me Too

Felixbeely
New Community Member

Dear PayPal,

My PayPal account is limited. I cannot use PayPal to receive payments. How do I restore my PayPal account now? I can’t reach anyone on the phone to try and get this resolved. Any ideas how I might resolve the problem quickly and or how to reach a live person At PayPal who can help me resolve things quickly with my account?

Could you please look into my concern on my account given all the required documentation to remove the limit on my account? I have been selling goods on eBay for several years and received payment by PayPal. But over six month ago, Paypal limited my account and they didn't give me any reasons. I use this account for my small eBay business. I solved all cases that the buyers have opened on eBay, and on PayPal I have never had any open cases. Could you please check it

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.