Account Limitation

FelipeJalil
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited because I am not 18+, I have received money before the limitation and am unable to do anything with it. How could I refund the person who gave me the money?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FelipeJalil 

The only way to do so is to get the sender to open a dispute for non receipt of item (if it was a goods/services payment) and then as long as you don't provide trackable proof of delivery they should get a refund.

However if it was a friends/family payment then there only option is a credit card chargeback IF they funded their paypal payment via a c.c. BUT sometimes even credit cards will decline because it was not a payment for goods.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@FelipeJalil 

The only way to do so is to get the sender to open a dispute for non receipt of item (if it was a goods/services payment) and then as long as you don't provide trackable proof of delivery they should get a refund.

However if it was a friends/family payment then there only option is a credit card chargeback IF they funded their paypal payment via a c.c. BUT sometimes even credit cards will decline because it was not a payment for goods.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.