Account Limitation

asad4nur
Contributor
Contributor

Some days ago PayPal ask me my legal document and I submitted all of the documents and today I also confirm PayPal confirmed my bank account, But my account limitation still showing and I can't transfer money anywhere.

I don't know why it's showing, Please help me to understand those problems!

Thanks

Asad

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Rich

Hello @asad4nur,

Thanks for posting in the PayPal Community forums for help with this issue. I'm sorry to hear that you have had a difficult time resolving this limitation. I know that would be frustrating. If you have submitted information to resolve this issue, that would generally be reviewed with 72 hours. However, that might take longer due to the busy season. Any additional updates about the limitation would be sent to you via email when available. 

I would recommend reaching out to PayPal customer service directly for further assistance. You can reach customer support by FacebookTwitter, or phone or email.

- PayPal_Rich

As you slide down the banister of life, may the splinters always point in the right direction.
- Irish Proverb
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.