Account Limitation

acmmangune
Contributor
Contributor

Hi everyone!

I would like to seek help regarding my account issue. Currently I'm having an account limitation, tho I've already submitted the needed requirements. I'm still confused and worried since they required some proof of address. My problem is I'm still living with my parents and I don't have any documents that is name to me. All the proof of address documents I have right now is named from my parents account. The address I provided is match to the one one my account, just the name is different.

Will PayPal be able to lift my account limitation even if I provided a proof address that is not named to me? I still have balanced left on my account and I don't want to left that in there. PayPal is the only platform I trust when it comes to my service. I hope someone can help me. Thank you!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Donna

Hello acmmangune,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post. 

We will also accept a credit card or bank account statement. The name and address on these documents need to match the name and address registered to your PayPal account. We also need to see the full document, as partial documents will not be accepted.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.