Account Limitation

zacht77
Contributor
Contributor

My account was limited back at the end of August because I was not 18 yet.  I was told that the money would be held for 180 days and then they would email me about how to get the money out and shut down my account.  I turned 18 at the beginning of this year and I tried to email PayPal about lifting the limitation but they never replied to my email.  They rarely reply to any email that I send them.  I looked at the resolution center, which is where the message about my account limitation said to look, for a solution to the problem.  It said to check off the steps to lift the account limitations but there were no steps shown.  Is there anyway I can try to lift the limitation now or do I have to wait until the end of the 180 days?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zacht77 

You have already been told the answer to this on your previous threads.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

zacht77
Contributor
Contributor

I have tried to email them and I never get a response. They send me an automated email telling me to check the FAQ and nothing else. I have no "Action Column" with steps to resolve it.  So I have no clue what to do.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.