Account Limitation

StevenMorton
Contributor
Contributor

Hi All, Been having an issue with my account, I am a brand new business. I'm unable to send invoice until payment is received by my supplier and can't provide shipment information as I haven't received my order to send to customer. I have explained my account over the phone and was told it would be sent off to back office team at 10am on Friday morning and would take 24 to 48hrs from that point. Every call is now getting me no further forward. I'm in a catch 22 scenario where without libation lifted i can't pay my supplier nor help my customers receive their product.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@StevenMorton

Sorry but you should make sure that you have the item for the buyer before listing the item for sale surely?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

StevenMorton
Contributor
Contributor
My buyers know exactly what payment is being made for. They pay me, I then pay supplier and then items are sent to me and onto customers. My problem is PayPal are with holding payment without no clarification of findings after I had made all requests for information and told them why I can't provide shopping information at this time. How long is the normal procedure to return state to clear from medium? They told me 24 hours
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.