Account Limitation since 1 month.

abnavevikas
Contributor
Contributor

hi,

i submitted all required documents for resolving limitation issue but no progress in result after 1 month ago. my account doesn't have any case pending in resolution center section. many time customer care extend time line and don't provide proper information for delay.

Please guide me...

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @abnavevikas,

I'm sorry to hear that you've waited so long! If you've submitted all the documentation and there hasn't been a message to you asking for further information, please contact customer service to inquire about the status of the review.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

abnavevikas
Contributor
Contributor

Till date i done 4 times escalation but every time and again customer care ask me for 7 business days time to resolve my issue.

Opening account doesn't come in disputes so i cant trace as open case in my account, says customer care.

Customer care say paypal is business not nonprofit and some say its nonprofit.

Please check attached images for what I given information before 2 weeks to reviewer team.

I am unemployed and an India based software engineer of age 34 years old with unmarried status.  2.JPG11.JPG22.JPG

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.