cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account Limitation since 1 month.

Highlighted

Account Limitation since 1 month.

hi,

i submitted all required documents for resolving limitation issue but no progress in result after 1 month ago. my account doesn't have any case pending in resolution center section. many time customer care extend time line and don't provide proper information for delay.

Please guide me...

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Account Limitation since 1 month.

Hi @abnavevikas,

I'm sorry to hear that you've waited so long! If you've submitted all the documentation and there hasn't been a message to you asking for further information, please contact customer service to inquire about the status of the review.

To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the community by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.

Re: Account Limitation since 1 month.

Till date i done 4 times escalation but every time and again customer care ask me for 7 business days time to resolve my issue.

Opening account doesn't come in disputes so i cant trace as open case in my account, says customer care.

Customer care say paypal is business not nonprofit and some say its nonprofit.

Please check attached images for what I given information before 2 weeks to reviewer team.

I am unemployed and an India based software engineer of age 34 years old with unmarried status.  2.JPG11.JPG22.JPG