Account Limitation period exceeded

Gbrewer182
New Community Member
PayPal Customer Support : I uploaded every documents needed now you're telling me there is no further action that can be taken to get my money? Is this what they do in the company you work ? Stealing from the poor and you re even proud to be part of such association. I regret ever setting up account with paypal. But never the less I need back my money. You told me the money will be held of 180 days since last year June now it's going to almost a year now and you're telling me that there is no further review to be provided for me so I can get my money, I provided you with every damn piece of information you needed, now you really want to steal from me, but your generation and paypal will know no peace if my money isn't released. I give you till the end of this week, if I do not get my money, I'll file a lawsuit against.  Thank you but Court should better sort this out and will have you guys pay for my damages and for delaying me from getting my hard earned money.  Release my money before the end of this week 
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.