Account Limitation for Buying Items??

Brizzlee
New Community Member

Hello! This is the most ridiculous **bleep** I have ever actually had to deal with, I made a paypal account a long time ago and integrated the account with my Grailed Seller Account. I made one purchase with my paypal account and ever since I've not been able to use my account, I'm literally banned from using paypal for purchasing an item from somebody on grailed. Somebody please help me it's been since 2016 since I've been able to use my account this **bleep** is so dumb, I can't remove the limitation at all. I've tried contacting paypal by phone, email, literally almost anything you can think of I have tried using to get in contact with somebody from this **bleep** company. PLEASE HELP ME JESUS 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Equinn2005
New Community Member
Spoiler
i know the feeling they did the same thing to me and they will NOT reverse it at all as they Can't Even Explain what i did to have this limitation put on my account and they are still holding my money and will not give it back at all...
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.