Account Limitation due to usage threshold

sonic-tj
Contributor
Contributor

I am getting this limitation on my account, i have all the documents needed, but the weird part is, I DON'T have the option to upload my documents. Now money is stuck in paypal, and Can't withdraw it, and I also can't send money. This account is my payroll account thus I need it very badly. Check my screenshots below and please help me if somebody can.

See, it's telling me to click the dashboard, but when I click it,See, it's telling me to click the dashboard, but when I click it,This is what it shows.This is what it shows.There's nothing also saying that my Account is limited.There's nothing also saying that my Account is limited.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sonic-tj

Click on the case file in the resolution center. Do you see a PayPal case with an ID number?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sonic-tj
Contributor
Contributor

@sharpiemarker

THank you for your suggestion, but in the resolution center there is NO CASES OPEN, and if yo search by CASE ID, nothing will be shown. It's like the case itself doesn't exist.

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@sonic-tj wrote:

@sharpiemarker

THank you for your suggestion, but in the resolution center there is NO CASES OPEN, and if yo search by CASE ID, nothing will be shown. It's like the case itself doesn't exist.

Try clearing browser cache and restart device. Update browser if it needs updating.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.