Account Limitation due to paypal changing there User agreement policy !

vapedistrodirec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi ive been trying to contact paypal for over 2 weeks over my permanent limitation. before we started selling back in febuary 2019, we got approval to sell vape products, however now paypal has changed there user agreement where they dont want vape products sold via there platform. Paypal are holding £17,000 and my account is limited i have to wait 180 days ! i have checked the user agreement and it does say effective as of 16th December 2020, so its not even effective yet ! i have been calling paypal over the last 2 weeks without a response ! all i want is a deadlock letter so i can go the the financial ombudsmen services about these robbing thevies ! 

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@vapedistrodirec 

You need to contact customer services to resolve any limitation OR account specific issues.
Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

vapedistrodirec
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i have contacted they but they advised me i went against there user agreement which was updated on march 2020, to be honest i wasnt even aware that they made changes in the user agreement which put me in a position to violate it. anyways we have now contact the financial ombudsman service and will be collecting the funds as-well as interest once they mitigate. Had enough of thieving companies like this, good bye to paypal will be using ebay managed payments soon

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.