Account Limitation : Unable to Resolve the steps mentioned in resolution center

Neeru_0513
New Community Member

Hi All,

I need your assistance. My Account is limited and resolution center is asking to resolve few steps in order to proceed for review. There are two steps, which I am unable to complete as it is saying to "Resolve Negative Balance" whereas there is no negative balance on account and on proceeding, it's not even taking payment from my card.

On other step, it is saying to "Provide information on specific transaction activity“. However there is no transaction ID, no Transaction Amount or Transaction Date is mentioned. So what information I should enter in text box?

Initially I thought it might be an issue with browser so I cleared cache or used another browser as well but, nothing worked for me.

My account is limited, and I am unable to find customer care number for PayPal or email for email support under their contact us page. I would highly appreciate if anyone in community can assist for the same or provide me contact support number.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.