Account Limitation/ Transfer after 180 days

SeanA320
Contributor
Contributor

After 180 days I got an email saying i can transfer my paypal balance to my bank account and so i did but i completely forgot that account had been closed so the funds bounced. Only way according to paypal I can withdraw my funds are via a bank account but since Im not there anymore I dont have an australian bank account. Only bank account I can link is my brothers bank account and withdraw the funds to his account but then again I dont know if its allowed cause whenever Ive tried to link it it says the bank account is disabled but I know that bank account isnt linked anywhere else. I made an australian account on Transferwise and tried to link that account to paypal since its under my name but according to them the system security isnt allowing me to add it. Ive been calling paypal every 3 days since the 10th of december but nothings happening. They keep saying "give us 24 to 72hours" but nothing so every 3 days ive been calling them, they keep saying we have escalated this matter to our compliance team but nothing so far! They're holding my money which isn't fair! Can someone please advice me on what to do?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.