Account Limitation (SUBMIT PHOTO LOOP)

JOSHLUX
Contributor
Contributor

My account is limited because I need to provide documents. So I did this MONTHS ago and paypal emailed me that they could not read the photo ID. Which is fine but when I go to click the notification to re-enter my photo ID it says it's still reviewing it for 2-3 days. I am guessing this is a glitch and I have waited forever. There is no other place to submit your photo ID. The system has basically locked me from trying to submit my photos. I have emailed them twice but no response I have no idea what I can do and it extremely frustrating.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JOSHLUX 

Contact customer service to ask them to enable the upload function again:

Click HELP at the top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

foto256
New Community Member

Have the same problem. Their AI email bot is terrible. Called number went through options and then it just hung up on me. Get your services in order Paypal.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi JOSHLUX,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

Please use the following link to upload these here.  They will then be attached directly to your PayPal account, and we can review them for you.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

JOSHLUX
Contributor
Contributor

Link doesn't work

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.