Account Limitation Review Taking Longer Than I Was Told

zchrtlr1
Contributor
Contributor

I've sent PayPal everything they've asked for in order to resolve my account limitation. They told me that my information was being reviewed and that I'd get updated on 9/10/2020 or earlier. Well, it's the 11th now, and still nothing. I can't call them for some reason, and the response time in their message center is absurdly long. Why is it taking so long to review my documents? Why haven't I gotten an update telling me my review is taking longer than expected? How do I get in direct contact with a PayPal representative over the phone? Should I just create another account and abandon this one? I know I can't close this account until the limitation gets resolved, but I'm starting to feel like that's never going to happen at this point. Please help!!!

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@zchrtlr1 

Everything is taking longer at the moment including payment releases / disputes / refunds / withdrawals etc as Paypal is working with reduced staff and in difficult circumstances due to covid, hope you get it reviewed soon.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.