Account Limitation Resolving, Adding/Removing Credit Card

aqeelabadi
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I had a problem in my account. A notifications says"Your account access is limited" and Impact on account: High with Account impact.

The issue is about confirming a card which has been cancelled by me. I want to cancel old credit card and add / link new credit card. When I try to save, I could not able to do that. The message say" We’re sorry, something went wrong. Please try again." When I try to confirm the old card in my limitation page I could not resolve it.

I email to customer service several emails but unfortunately few reply and they told me to do the follow but still the issue not resolve and they could not help me.

Also, I tried to call on this number +353 1 536 4307 but unfortunately no one responding.

Please can you help me how to fix and resolve account limitation problem.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

aqeelabadi
Contributor
Contributor
Reminder, Please any body can help us to resolve this limitation. I send several email to customer service but no respond. I Try to call them directly but no one respond. I contact the mthrough twitter and they said they will forward my issue to the concern department but until now they didn't back since a week. Then who can help us. I will raised this issue in the PayPal for negative feedback. Please help.
Login to Me Too

aqeelabadi
Contributor
Contributor
Reminder,
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Donna

Hi aqeelabadi.

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

If there is a limitation on your account, you will be unable to add or remove any financial information. 

If you go to the Resolution Centre of your PayPal account there should be some steps there you will need to complete in order to have the limitation lifted. Have you tried completing any of these? 

-Donna

Login to Me Too

aqeelabadi
Contributor
Contributor
Hello, Yes, I tried completing all of these step except card confirming which I couldn't confirm a card. When I click "Resolve" it says "The Credit Card Verification System used by PayPal is currently unavailable. Please try to add your credit card at a later time. We apologize for this inconvenience. and nothing will be change. Actually that card was cancelled by me and I want to add/link a new card for that purpose. Even I couldn't I add a new card when I tried because of this issued. Please help.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Siobhan2

Hi aqeelabadi,

Please complete as many of the steps listed as possible in order to initiate a review of the limitation. If the case does not automatically transition to review when you have completed the remaining steps you will need to reach out to our Customer Support team via Facebook - https://www facebook.com/PayPalUK/, Twitter - @AskPayPal., email or phone and we would be happy to advise.

- Siobhan

Login to Me Too

FeifeiHou
New Community Member

Hi, so finally how you resovle the issue?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.