Account Limitation : Proof of address for Saudi Arabia

Mudassir2010
Contributor
Contributor

I am an Expatriate in Saudi and struggling with Proof of Address. Unfortunately, no bank/credit card statement has the address, nor utility bills are on our name. The only official solution is the government address portal. But when you print it doesn't show any official statement on it. Our National ID card for Pakistan does show my current address, but for some reason <not mentioned> is not acceptable.

I tried uploaded
1. AMEX Saudi bill -- response came as it doesn't have a logo. This is the statement I am receiving fo 11 years
2. National ID Card for Pakistan with Saudi address as current address uploaded-- no response came only when I checked again that part is open
3. I uploaded Saudi National Address confirmation This is the link to every single thing in Saudi and that's why no other card and paper has the address as this is the central repository of every single Saudi/Expatriate -->no answer came the only item opened again

I checked my mobile bills, it doesn't have the address on the statement

I checked bank statements, we don't have an address on statement.

Electricity is on owners name. No Gas, Water bills. Driving License also doesn't have the address

Advise what others Expatriates are submitting, I will try to arrange

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

AnimatesTV
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Mudassir2010,

I am very sorry to hear that you are having trouble with submitting proof of address to PayPal, I will try my best to help you out.

I see that you have tried submitting everything you could for proof of address and nothing worked, so if you have nothing else to submit for proof of address I highly suggest contacting PayPal customer support via phone, I am sure one of the agents will be able to help, best of luck!

Hope this helped and have a great day!

Login to Me Too

Mudassir2010
Contributor
Contributor

Well,

I tried call --> OFF

Message --> Off

facebook --> AutoBot is of no use 

Twitter --> Finally they responded that they are escalating

Keeping fingers crossed

Login to Me Too

AnimatesTV
Contributor
Contributor

Oh yeah of course, I forgot to mention it but because of the COVID-19 pandemic they are limited in staffing so I don't think phone calls work right now, hopefully you can get some customer service soon fingers crossed!

Login to Me Too

Mudassir2010
Contributor
Contributor

it is not working.. 

Some types of documents that could be accepted are as follows: - Cellular phone bill - Tuition statement - Bank statement - Card statement - Medical bill - Other form of photo identification - Etc. ^TB

none has the address.. and they are not giving any solution. I told them I give you all for 6 months..

Now the only doc that has the address, they said you used it for the Proof of Identity and therefore cant use it again.

Login to Me Too

FaisalNawaz
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Mudassir, I had the same problem for more than a month, been providing them all related documents but of no use. Finally its solved:

1. Download the statement of local saudi bank Credit Card which is connected with Paypal (it must have a line or two mentioned as billing address)

2. Go to PayPal settings and change your current billing / residential address exactly similar to the one mentioned on Credit Card and make it as primary address

3. Submit the credit card statement as pdf or jpeg file

They should confirm your proof of address within 48 working hours.

Good Luck

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.