Account Limitation (Proof of Address)

andrewleal_0319
Contributor
Contributor

Good Day! I have an issue regarding my Paypal account limitations. I had provided the document/ Proof of Identity which was already confirmed by Paypal but the document about my Proof of Address which is the Utility Bill was rejected many times because it wasn’t under my name since I am just renting my place, it was named under the owner of the house. Is there any other solution about this?

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andrewleal_0319 

Proof of address
These documents must be dated within the last 3 months to be considered acceptable:

• Current utility bill dated within the last 3 months
  • Bank, credit card, or financial statement
  • Cell phone bill

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

andrewleal_0319
Contributor
Contributor

Yes I have those document (Utility Bills) but the problem is, it's not under my name, it was under the name of the the place I am renting.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andrewleal_0319 

Then use one of the other options i gave you above.

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

andrewleal_0319
Contributor
Contributor

Sadly I don't have those other options you gave me. I can't get one of those because we are currently under lockdown. What will happen then? Would my money go on waste?

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@andrewleal_0319 

All you have to do is print off a cell phone statement or one of the other options and then upload it to paypal, you don't have to go outside to do that. 

Advice is voluntary.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.