Account Limitation New account.

help82745

Hey guys

I created my pay pal account 1 and a half weeks ago because my friend was paying me back a favor, upon creating I had to upload 2 documents so my account wasn't limited so i did that, the next day i was emailed that one of my Documents was invalid so I went to go upload a replacement but the Upload button next to confirm your information wouldn't work, so i looked online and found out i had to upload at: www.paypal/il/uploaddoc so i did that. It's been over a week and no email I've re uploaded my documents every 3 days with no reply saying it's invalid or unsuccessful, Is this normal is upload-doc meant to take this long? why was the upload button on the official pay pal so much quicker? Is my account forever limited? Is there an alternative way to upload Documents for a limited account?

One of my documents is a picture of my birth certificate JPG and the other is a PDF of my Bank statement 2 months old. And i am definitely hitting the upload button correctly. 

It's been over a week and the money is just sitting in my account, this was so avoidable i wish i just doubled checked my documents from the start, Very stressful.

Please any help is much appreciated.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

help82745

Hey guys

I think i'm all good The resolve button next to fix account limitations is working again I just uploaded on that, sorry about the panic post, Thanks everyone. Really happy now 🙂

From 

Tom

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.