Account Limitation Issue Result

Holly932
Contributor
Contributor
I can't withdraw my balance. What am I to make of this below response of Paypal? 

You can't use PayPal anymore

At PayPal, we value a safe community for our customers to do business. We noticed activity in your account that’s inconsistent with our User Agreement and we no longer offer you PayPal services.

Any bank or credit card information linked to your PayPal account cannot be removed nor can it be used to create a new account. You can still log in and see your account information but you can’t send or receive money. Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which we’ll send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Holly932 

Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which PayPal shall send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Your account has been permanently limited for activity that is not allowed as per the PayPal user agreement. No one here knows what it is you did because no one here knows how you behaved with your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Holly932 

Any money in your balance will be held for 180 days, after which PayPal shall send you an email with instructions about transferring your money.

Your account has been permanently limited for activity that is not allowed as per the PayPal user agreement. No one here knows what it is you did because no one here knows how you behaved with your account.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Holly932
Contributor
Contributor

What will those instructions about transferring the money at the end of 180 days be?

Login to Me Too

Holly932
Contributor
Contributor

Please respond to the follow-up question. Do they request any additional documents OR passing of 180 days is the only/last barrier for withdrawal of funds?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.