Account Limintation requires photo ID. Please can I get some help not sure if mine will qualify .

SWPetersen

I had an account limitation put on my account due to unusual spending> the problem is I don't have a passport, I did have a state drivers ID until I lost it at Walgreens around a month ago. I have placed an order for a replacement through their website in the meantime. What I ended up doing was providing a copy of the Temporary Driver's License or ID For Real ID issued to me so I don't run into everyday issues requiring one. It includes all the information my old ID displayed along with a photo of myself for yours' keeping. Will this be enough to lift the limitation or will I need to provide either birth certificate or social security? Am not the fondest of waiting for my I.D. to show up in the mail due to further limitations being placed on my account and the MVD in my city is appointment only with a month waitlist due to the virus spreading around. Thanks for your time reading this.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.