Account Issues

xmgirl
New Community Member

Hi. I can't close my PayPal account. I want to close it because it won't let me add a new address or number when I have moved, so both of those have changed. I can't close my PayPal account due to "limitations," and it even prompts that I cannot remove my bank account or card nor use it on a new account because I wasn't "compliant with the user agreement." However, I've never used the account. I only recently wanted to use it because I've been wanting to sell on Ebay-- Unfortunately, they only accept selling with PayPal. It would be absolutely stupid to have to get a new card or open a new bank account just because of this issue that I haven't even been enlightened to.  I've sent two emails to support, which they give no details and instructions to go to the Resolution Center. However, the Resolution Center just gives the prompt that I'm no longer able to use PayPal anymore with, ironically, no resolution for the problem. For what reason? Last night, I called PayPal twice, both times the operators said they would transfer me and after waiting some time on the line, the receiver was hung up. I'm getting irritated that 1) No one seems to want to tell me what is wrong with my account and 2) I "violated" user agreement when I have yet to use the account. It's a shame Ebay requires me to use this service. The reference ID is PP-007-134-130-601. I hope someone else here has been through a similar situation and/or can offer advice. At this point, I'd just like the account closed with my information taken off of it. It's not okay that PayPal can keep my bank and card info when I'm not using the account because I'm removed from it's services. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.