Account Identify Confirmation

MartinMaina
Contributor
Contributor

Hey community,

What's up with PayPal nowadays. I submitted all the identity confirmation documents they required close to one month ago and yet they have never reviewed them. Instead, they keep sending me emails "PayPal Verification" and when I click on "Confirm Identity" button in the email, I'm being redirected to a page that shows I already uploaded the documents and should wait for 2-3 business days. My concern is that they are taking way way too long to just review the documents and return my account to normal. 

This is the message I'm also seeing in my inbox "You've exceeded a regulatory limit on payments you can send in a year. To comply with regulations, we need to confirm your identity as the account owner. This will help you avoid account limitations."

Has anyone experienced a similar problem and how did you resolve it?

Thanks.

Martin

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MartinMaina 

Contact for an update?

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@MartinMaina 

Contact for an update?

Click help / contact bottom left of Paypal pages for options available for your country.

Or have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Zsolt77
Contributor
Contributor
Hello. I can't acces my account ,after i change my password already with security code sended to email, because when i wanted to acces the account the system tell me "we can't confirm it's you" What can i do? Regards
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.