Account Hacked

Sir_Ambrose
Contributor
Contributor

I had created a PayPal account early this year. To get the account going, I sent $4. A few days later, I sent $100. Almost immediately, PayPal sent me a message that my account had been temporarily blocked. So I provided the necessary documents as proof of transaction. Almost immediately, I got another message showing that my account had been permanently limited for 180 days. As this was back in February, the limitation period is almost over. However, someone, I don't know how, got access to my account, changed the password, phone number, and account type from personal to business. I have been receiving mail notifications of the thief trying to withdraw funds from my account using Thunes as we use the PayPal-MPesa service in Kenya. I have tried the account recovery process, but the guy was careful to only include security questions which I do not know. If there is any PayPal staff here please help me retrieve the account as I can't log into the account or talk with an agent on Twitter or Facebook.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.