Account Hacked

daveschmid1
New Community Member

I have several Paypal accounts.  It appears 2 of them were hacked and "taken over".  Does anyone know who I can contact or how I contact Paypal about this as I just spent about 15 minutes trying unsuccessfully to figure this out.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @daveschmid1,

I'm sorry to hear about the unauthorized access! Do you have access to the accounts right now, or have you been unable to regain control of the accounts? If you can access the accounts, unauthorized transactions can be reported by following these steps.

If you do cannot regain access to the accounts or the activity on the accounts is not connected with sent payments, please contact customer service for assistance. To contact customer service, please click Help & Contact at the bottom of any PayPal page for contact options, or reach out by Facebook or Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.