Account Closure Appeal

CMarsden65
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I would like to appeal against the recent decision to close my account. I understand that the limitations were added to protect against suspected fraudulent activity, however I think there has been some confusion since that has resulted in closure which I hope it will not have to come to. 

The account I am writing from is under my name 'Christina Marsden' but is primarily used by my daughter 'Megan Marsden'... It is her email address and mostly her bank cards. We have used this account for many years with no problem my daughter used it under my name when she was younger and did not have her own bank account to have her own PayPal account and have just never thought anything of the issue with the name and email not corresponding. 

It would be of great disappointment to my daughter if she could not use PayPal again as she uses it for sites such as Ebay and Depop through which she has never had any complaints. 

I am also concerned about the money that is in the account. When will we be able gain access to this again?

How can we stop this account being closed down? 

I hope someone can provide me with information and help as thus far the service has been very unsatisfactory and no help has been given at all from your team which is completely unfair considering there is our own money at stake. 

Regards

Christina Marsden

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.