Account Access Temporarily Limited - response time

lalundquist
Contributor
Contributor

Hello PayPal community,  I am wondering if anyone else has had an issue with your PayPal account where they put a hold on your account and send you a notification that your "account access is temporarily limited".  They provide the action you need to take to resolve (in my case it was to remove an old email address...to which I have).  It impacts my ability to do anything transactional.  However...they keep telling me it will take 3-5 business days to resolve...I have been inquiring/asking now for 15 days.  I keep getting the same response from them...but by phone calls and in the messages that "My account is in review, and that it will take 3-5 days to review".  Well...nothing continues to happen.  I mentioned on the phone would it be better to close the account and start over...and the person automatically sent me an email message about closing my account.  It is not what I asked...I want to know how to resolve and could closing it help.  

So I am wondering if anyone else has dealt with this and how it was handled?  Suggestions would be appreciated.  I have been very patient and would like to use my account.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.