Accoount blocked

HB974
New Community Member

Hello guys!

I am having a terrible issue with one of my paypal account. This one is the account I use in UK but I also have a french account whioch I created in Reunion Island. The phone number I used to create this french account has actually been deleted when I moved to the UK. The problem is that I transfered recently ~300€ on this french account after a long time of non use. Paypal recorded it as an unusual activity and blocked my account. I can't login using my email adress even if I can still access it but I can't use the phone numer to authenticate because it doesn't exist anymore. I already called the service center they told me to write an email to ask the paypal services to transfer the money of my french account to the UK account and then they will close the french account. That's exactly what I did but Paypal seem to be blind to my emails. Please help me... 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @HB974,

I'm sorry to hear that the email that you sent has not resulted in the action the phone representative told you would occur. Please try contacting again by phone, or use one of our social media options (Twitter or Facebook). When you get a hold of a representative, let them know that you have already sent the requested written request for the transfer of the funds, which they will likely need to reference before proceeding further.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.