Accidently Applied for PayPal product, Need to cancel!!!

RorsOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

I've accidently applied for a PayPal product and there going to limit my account if i don't send them the correct documents but i do not have them i need to cancel this to asap, i believe i orderd some kind of Credit card reader by accident i cant remember what it was  please help  thank you

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RorsOfficial 

What is the product? You upgraded to a business account?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RorsOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

Hi i think it was a card reader im not even sure how i done it, i dont think i upgraded to business account? 

@sharpiemarker 

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@RorsOfficial 

it says here that you're posting under an Australian Business Account. Just click your profile. Is this for another account you have? 

If you did order a card reader:

If I change my mind, can I get a refund on my card reader?

Or see the return policy here:

http://au.paypal-here.com/paypal-here-card-reader/

If you are asked for documents write a letter explaining the situation and ask them to cancel it and downgrade your account, pdf it, and upload to the limitation case.

Edit: You'll have to contact customer service to downgrade to a personal account but if they're asking for docs then write them a letter, you'll probably get faster handling of the matter that way than simply reaching out to their entry level customer service reps. Or write them a message through the message center as well telling them to cancel PayPal Here and downgrade to personal account:

https://www.paypal.com/au/smarthelp/article/what-is-the-message-centre-faq3037

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

RorsOfficial
Contributor
Contributor

i had a look and my account is a business account does that matter though 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.