Accidentally put Despute of seller and cancelled it (Neither of us have received funds of 95$)

BlainMylo
New Community Member

Ok i thought he was scamming me but he wasnt he was just busy and i filed a dipsute later yesterday i cancelled it and they emailed him this

I'm sorry for the confusion. The case was cancelled per your request, not closed in your favor. We've sent the email to the merchant instead stating the information below:

"Recently, we informed you of an unauthorized activity claim filed by one of your buyers. This buyer has cancelled the claim, and no funds will be recovered from your account. If there are any funds currently on hold, these should be released back to your PayPal account within 1-2 business days. As a reminder, the claim was filed on the following transaction:

Case ID: PP-D-9636####Buyer's name: <removed> Buyer's email: <removed> Transaction ID: 48G59670GV393###Transaction date: December 25, 2020Transaction amount: $95.00 USD"

These are the same details on the email that we sent to the merchant.   If you have no further questions, please close this conversation. You can close the conversation by selecting End Conversation or by clicking the "X." If you respond to this message, another agent will follow up with you. )

I just want the funds to be put in The Sellers account can someone please give me answers ive contacted support and their super busy please help! 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.