Accidentally canceled a dispute again a scam.

Apocalyman
Contributor
Contributor

Transaction ID: 4YY50654J3905764L
Hello! I sent almost 36$ to this person and I accidentally closed the dispute when I didnt mean to and now I cannot get refunded. I have been scammed by this person and I got nothing for it. tricked to send my money. closed my dispute but it was a mistake I shouldnt have made. Im freaking **bleep** because my money is gone and that money is not easy to get and I need help getting it refunded. thank you.
Scam Proof: <removed>
Thank you.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Apocalyman 

If you closed any dispute then your only option is if you funded that paypal payment via a credit card then see if your card issuer will help you with a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Apocalyman
Contributor
Contributor

@kernowlass Hello! thank you for answering me. can you explain how do I do this? do I need to contact the people who gave me the card ask them to chargeback the payment? thanks.

Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Apocalyman 

Either ring the number on the back of your card OR if you do online banking with your card then go click on the transaction in there and raise a dispute.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.