Accidental Claim/Dispute

TheBowOfMan
New Community Member

My wife accidentally filed a claim against a Seller because I failed to inform her of my purchases and had thought my account had been compromised. After explaining to her that these were authorized payments I reached out to PayPal to have the claim closed and canceled the guy on the other line (after a few hours on hold) told me that the claim had already been closed due to Paypal not finding it to be an unauthorized claim (thankfully).  I reached out to the seller to apologize for the confusion and misunderstanding, however the claim showing closed on my end is still showing open on his end.  I tried to explain this to the Paypal rep, however he did not seem to understand what I was saying.  I was wondering how long this typically takes to show as "closed" on the sellers end?  I am attempting to reach out to PayPal again to have this issue rectified, however it is quite difficult to actually get ahold of a real person.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.