Access to your account has been temporarily restricted

Kingsonaia
New Community Member

German Text:

Der Zugriff auf Ihr Konto wurde vorübergehend eingeschränkt

Sie müssen Maßnahmen für Ihr Konto ergreifen. Einige Funktionen in Ihrem Konto werden eingeschränkt, bis Sie bestimmte Maßnahmen für Ihr Konto getroffen haben. Sie erhalten wieder Zugriff auf diese Funktionen, sobald Sie diese abgeschlossen haben.
Referenznummer: PP-007-867-064-768

Wir überprüfen Ihre Informationen. Vielen Dank, dass Sie uns über Ihre geschäftlichen Entwicklungen auf dem Laufenden halten. Wir melden uns in Kürze bei Ihnen.

Google Translate to English:

Access to your account has been temporarily restricted You need to take action on your account. Some features in your account will be restricted until you take certain measures for your account. You will have access to these functions again as soon as you have completed them. Reference number: PP-007-867-064-768 We check your information. Thank you for keeping us up to date with your business developments. We will contact you shortly.

So my problem is: Apparently I have already taken actions and they checked my informations, yet I never got a response on my information (it's already like 2 years). I just want my account to not have any shown conflicts anymore, sadly I can't find any threads about my Reference number. 

If somebody could help me out with this matter, I'd be very happy.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

Kingsonaia
New Community Member

The only thing I can not do is closing my PayPal Account, which seems fairly weird to me.

Login to Me Too

dk910
New Community Member

I'm surprised to see that no resolution is provided on this topic yet!
@paypal Could you please help us fixing the problem?

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.