Access to my money

Oelizon86
Contributor
Contributor
Can’t contact a live agent not even through messenger. Its been days I been trying to contact someone. But my direct deposit unfortunately was placed in my papal account. I had paypal for years and order a card a while ago. Now out of nowhere they want to verify me and I already uploaded a picture. O have no access to my money and i been trying to reach paypal since Monday and response. What a coincidence but this is the 2 bank doing this to me. I have money on both but no access. Does anyone know how i can reach paypal. Im frustrated and dunno what to do. I have no family friends that can help me. I just meed access to my money.
Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Teddy25
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @Oelizon86 

Hope all well and safe, thank you for posting in our community forum.  

I do apologize that you are having hard time trying to contact our customer specially that phone lines is available option as of this moment. I do sense the urgency of having to access your money on your account.  However due to this pandemic (COVID19) that we are all experiencing right now,  the only means to communicate with them is via Chat.   How does it works? Customer must login to their PayPal account and go to their Message Center wherein they can find the Chat Support option in which they can interact with our customer service representative as they have the capacity to view your account. If you prefer to email us,you may visit our website and below our page there is an option "Contact Us" please click that and you will be routed to 'Contact Customer Service' page, from the options shown click Email us, then select a topic and subtopic before typing your message. There should also be available option to connect to a live chat agent and, or you may also consider contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter. You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Note: There's a slim chance to get a timely response as we are in skeletal staff due to emergency.

If it's still no response, then let's wait until our phone line becomes available. I hope i was able to assist you on your concern. Thank you for your patience and keep safe!

**** If you find my post very helpful please enrich the community by giving me kudos or accepting it as a solution. ******

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.